Friday, July 10, 2015

No-Bake RAINBOW CHEESECAKE

No-Bake RAINBOW CHEESECAKE

Woo-hoo! It’s Friday and I’m super excited because this weekend is my birthday! I get HYPER every year, can’t help it I don’t see myself as a self centered person… perhaps a little BUT thing is I feel lucky being alive, growing up, learning new things…and keep going, hoping and fighting for the best…anyways setting philosophical things aside…. I thought why not a delicate, mega cute and easy No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake for this weekend! 

This recipe is an adaptation from a blogger I really really respect, Sprinklebakes.com, her recipes are just great! Hope you like my version is not that different but as all of you have noticed I’m not fond of buttercream in my desserts so I skipped that part and used a basic homemade whipped cream instead, either way I leave you the link with the original recipe in case you want the buttercream on top of your No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake.

No-Bake RAINBOW CHEESECAKE

No Bake Rainbow Cheesecake

adapted from Sprinklebakes
Published 07/10/2015
A super cute and delicate no-bake Rainbow Cheesecake in pastel tones, easy, elegant and simply spectacular.


Ingredients

  • 1 package of Graham Crackers
  • 2 tbsp. of sugar
  • 4-5 tbsp. of melted butter, unsalted
  • 400 grs of cream cheese
  • 2 cups of whipping cream
  • ½ cup of icing sugar
  • 20 grs of powdered gelatin 
  • 2 tbsp. of water
  • Vanilla extract
  • Food coloring
  • A 6” (16cm) pan 
  • 3 acetate sheets
  • Juice of half a lemon 
  • Whipped cream, to decorate

Instructions

  1. For the crust, ground the Graham crackers in a food processor, pour the ground crackers in a bowl; stir in the sugar. Add the butter and stir until well combined. Measure 1 cup of the mix and press the crust into the bottom of the acetate lined pan, these will help you to unmold the cake, if you have a springform pan you can skip the acetate sheets because your life is already easier than some of us hahah :P 
  2. For the cheesecake batter, put in a blender the whipping cream, the icing sugar, the cream cheese, the lemon juice, the vanilla extract and blend until perfectly smooth. In the meantime pour water to the gelatin powder, wait until the gelatin is absorbed, microwave the mix for 10 seconds or until the gelatin is melted.
  3. Divide the cheesecake batter into 4 equal parts, add the food coloring you want, I used tiny amounts of food coloring because I wanted my rainbow cake in pastels, and fold properly.
  4. Pour the first layer of colored batter over the crust. Freeze the layer for about 20 minutes, make sure the layer to be completely frozen before adding the next layer of cheese batter or you’ll get  a batter 60s hippie’s style :-P Anyway add the second layer of batter, freeze for other 20 minutes and so on until your last layer is added and then refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until you see your cheesecake is firm.
  5. Unmold your No-Bake Rainbow Cheesecake and decorate with whipped cream, pearl sprinkles and some golden decorative dust, just like me! n_n
As you can see with a little extra patience and effort you can take a simple and ordinary cheesecake into something special. Your friends won’t imagine how you did it… thing is that at least for me food and cooking, and baking, and no baking are for sharing with those we love, we all deserve something cute and delicate in our daily lives from time to time. And this cake can take anyone’s breath away! :3


Yield: 6 inch (16cm) cake
Prep Time: 4 hrs. 00 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 4 hrs. 0 mins.
Tags: Cheesecake, No-Bake, Rainbow Cake, Rainbow, Layered Cheesecake, Elegant Desserts, Easy Desserts, Summer Desserts, Pastels Cake, Delicate Desserts.

No-Bake RAINBOW CHEESECAKE

chokolatpimienta.com
I also want to thank you all because we’re reaching 11k subscribers on Youtube which brings me all the joy, knowing that there are Chokolovers spread in all Latin America and the whole world! Knowing you’re there supporting, learning and sharing with me this passion for cooking and baking is the best gift of a heart’s blogger-youtuber could ask, so thanks everybody n_n 

See you next week. For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit my Youtube Channel and SHARE! :D

No comments:

Printfriendly