Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tuna Pasta Salad

Tuna Pasta Salad


Hey people out there! 

I’m back here at Chokolat Pimienta, I got to admit I missed you so much guys, I mean it wasn’t like I really really lost track of everything around here… Is just that some habits are hard to break hahaha. This week I was so thinking on what else put on the table (pun intended) that I took the extra free time to edit some videos, schedule some entries, I took care of home which was good too because it’s important to feel cozy and for that sometimes we need to make an effort to maintain a little order and lastly I also enjoyed a couple of days of doing nothing, YES, I know that’s weird coming from me but I didn’t leave the bed and watched Netflix for hours. Goofing around is equally important to rest our minds from the usual things in life n_n

Today I’m showing you how to make a Tuna Pasta Salad just to keep the restful mood around the site, this Tuna Pasta Salad is also perfect if you’re beginning a new life alone and learning how to cook or if you’re out of groceries at home, I mean basically that’s how this recipe was re-developed hahah :-P but also great if you’re busy and need something to eat ASAP. Just in case you’re wondering about the taste it really is one of my quickest and favorite recipes so no worries because this Tuna Pasta Salad is splendid cold or hot and so yummy indeed.


Pasta con Atún - Recetas de Verano

I remember this recipe being made by my mum when she was super busy and running out of time, mostly when at home it was only her, my sister and me, because feeding dad was a super demanding task, he is one of those guys that eating everyday means having three courses, you know; first the soup or cream, then the main dish and lastly but without omission the dessert. Anyways, this Tuna Pasta Salad is tasty and fresh, the basil gives a sensational touch and the lemon helps to maintain freshness plus helps emphasize the acidic tone of the black olives and the capers, I love this pasta salad I can eat the entire bowl all by myself ;-)

Tuna Pasta Salad

Vanessa Hernández
Published 06/29/2015
This express tuna pasta salad can be a real treat, perfect for busy days or when we want to have time for ourselves without complications around the kitchen

Ingredients

  • 1 canned tuna (preferably in water)
  • 12 black olives
  • 2 tbsp. of capers
  • 1 lemon zest and its juice
  • 100 grs of cooked pasta
  • Fresh basil
  • Salt and pepper at taste

Instructions


  1. Cook the past as usual, strain and reserve. Chop the basil and reserve.
  2. In a bowl mix the tuna with the lemon zest, the black olives and capers, complement with the lemon juice, add your cooked pasta while hot so the pasta can absorb the tuna flavor.
  3. Lastly add the basil and if you’re into acid flavors add a little extra of lemon juice. Remember to season your pasta before serve.


Yield: 1 person.
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 07 mins.
Total time: 17 mins.
Tags: Pasta, Tuna, Summer Recipes, Capers, Olives, Pasta Salad, Black Olives.

Hope you enjoy this recipe and start the week refreshed…July is around the corner and I’m so excited about that, my birthday always got me in an awesome mood even I’m a year older it always makes me happy, because sharing a year alive with the people I love and with you my sweet Chokolovers is THE BEST! It truly is n_n

Tuna Pasta Salad

Hugs for everybody and have and exceptional week!

For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit my Youtube Channel, there’s plenty of recipes for everybody, I’m sure you’re gonna find something to fit the ingredients you already have at home or if you’re all in about cooking or baking there’s a lot for you too. ;-)

2 comments:

plasterer bristol said...

This sounds really delicious and something new to try. Thank you for sharing this.

Simon

Vanessa Hernandez said...

Tks @plasterer Bristrol

Printfriendly