Monday, June 22, 2015

Mango Lemonade

Limonada de Mango

Summer is right here! And is here to enlighten our lives and Today I bring you this new recipe to help us ease the sultry weather in our towns, this Mango Lemonade is tropical, flamboyant and thirst-quenching. Ripe mangoes stretch their natural sweetness to this lemonade making it the perfect pair! 

I love mangoes but as you might noticed sometimes I tend to go for tangy and acidic flavors which is ironic being baking my main profession hahah but you know life’s full of this little hints of contradictory and enigmatic cues… my point being when choosing mangoes; I prefer them to be sour and unripe, in Venezuela for example is commonly eaten raw with vinegar, salt and adobo, I know it’s kinda weird here on top of the hemisphere but every culture has its charms.


Well, getting back to the Mango Lemonade, I thought perhaps unripe mangoes weren’t the best option here, because it will probably turn out a sour Mango Lemonade, therefore I used ripe mangoes for a change, for me it was a surprise that those two together were to taste so splendid.

This Mango Lemonade is full of bright yellow color, packed with a lot of vitamins and freshness and is perfect to receive the Summer, enjoy the sun, the beach and keep hydrated no matter what.

Mango Lemonade

Vanessa Hernández
Published 06/22/2015
Thirst-quenching, natural and hyper delicious, this mango lemonade has the perfect tropical touch to enjoy summertime.

Ingredients


  • 1 ripe mango
  • 1 cup of lemon juice
  • 3 cups of water
  • 150 ml of sparkling water
  • Sugar to taste
  • Lemon slices
  • Ice



Instructions
  1. Begin by dicing the mango, remove the skin and seed and add the mango to a blender, add a cup of water and blend until smooth. You can remove the extra pulp or let it be! ;-) 
  2. In a jug mix the freshly squeezed lemon juice, with the mango, you can add the whole mango juice or at taste, add the rest of the water, sugar and some lemon slices, the sparkling water and don’t forget to stir well! (-: 
  3. Serve your lemonade in previously chilled glasses with a lot of ice in it. 

Rinde:  50 fl. oz.
Prep Time: 0 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Lemonade, Lemons, Mango, Mango Lemonade, Summertime, Drinks, Refreshing Beverages.

Limonada de Mango

I hope you enjoy this Mango Lemonade, I guarantee is perfect for summertime, if you live in a place with a hot humid weather like I do this will definitely ease the sultry weather indeed. 

Chokolat Pimienta is taking a brief break just to comeback with more exciting and delicious recipes, I’ve been weary and sick lately so it’s the right moment for me to take some time, enjoy life and the little things, reinvigorate and return with recharged batteries so we can still cook together at full! n_n

Limonada de Mango

Kisses everybody, have a lovely and exciting Summertime!

Limonada de Mango

No comments:

Printfriendly