Monday, February 9, 2015

Candy Heart Chocolate Cookies

Candy Heart Chocolate Cookies


We continue giving love, today's recipe is very special, because it says I love you by itself. This chocolate cookies with the shape of heart candies are awesome, delicious and delicate, they melt in your mouth, besides, they come with those cute little messages  that also melt anyone's heart and inspire happiness.

It is Valentine's day and if you still don't know what to give to that special person, I invite you to make this cookies, even if you are a master chef or a rookie, I assure you'll love these candy shaped chocolate cookies, with vanilla and coconut sugar touches, they have an amazing flavor, I was fascinated by them, and my special one did too, he devoured them, that's why I can say they are a sure hit.

Candy Heart Chocolate Cookies

Vanessa Hernández
Published 02/09/2015
A super special recipe, made with love, chocolate cookies with small written messages.

Ingredients



  • 225 grs of unsalted butter
  • 1 cup of powder sugar
  • 3 cups of flour
  • 4 tablespoons of corn starch (maicena)
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1 tablespoon of vanilla
  • 1 1/4 cup of cocoa
  • 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar

  • Instructions

    1. We start by making our cookies placing the butter at room temperature in a blender , then add the icing sugar and cream well. Then add the dry ingredients, in the video I added them separately so that you could see them well, but if you want to, you can add them all at once, finally add the vanilla and coconut sugar, whisk to mix everything one last time.
    2. Transfer the dough in plastic wrap and cover well, refrigerate the dough for 1 hour or until it's firm, so that the dough will be easier to handle.
    3. Pre heat the oven to 350 ° F.
    4. Spread the dough on a floured surface, it is easier if you can chop the dough in half and make several batches of cookies, cutting out cookies with a little heart cutter, put them on a tray covered with wax paper.
    5. Bake the cookies for 20 min or until they are golden brown, since it's chocolate, it is hard to tell, but I recommend the maximum overbake of 25 min so you do not burn them.
    6. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack before decorating.

            Serve: many cookies
            Prep Time: 01 hrs. 20 mins.
            Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
            Total time: 1 hrs. 40 mins.
            Tags: Cookies, Chocolate, Valentine, Candy, Heart, Love.

            Candy Heart Chocolate Cookies


            For me, cooking is a way to express my feelings, is a way to pamper, smooch and make your life a little easier, even if it is for a little while, If I can make you smile with my videos or by tasting one of my recipes, I'll be more than satisfied, for that, never doubt that I love you, everyone that reds my blog is super special to me, you that support me every day.

            I hope you like this recipe and folow me on my social networks, give my youtube channel a look for more St. Valentine recipes, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPhX3URlJ0202H69zdt5NppCE5g7iRDt8

            Big Kisses


            2 comments:

            Joanna Tham said...

            This is so so cute! Like what you said in the video too ;). Happy Valentines Day Vane. Please stay in touch whenever you have time. Hugs, Jo

            Vanessa Hernandez said...

            Tks! Jo <3

            Printfriendly