Monday, May 19, 2014

Homemade Breadcrumb Crust



Nothing like homemade, this week I show you how to make a homemade breadcrumb crust, delicious fresh bread with parsley and garlic, that will give your meals a magnificent touch. If you're thinking, why I'm going to learn to do this if I can find it ready in the supermarket, the answer it is very simple, nothing beats something you made from scratch, so you can adjust the flavors to your taste, whether you do with a baguette, multigrain bread or with ciabata, this breadcrumb crust is a basic in my pantry and I hope it becomes one of yours.




Breadcrumb Crust

Fresh and with a herbal touch, this breadcrumb crust highlights your dishes and take them to another level.


    Ingredients


  • 10 slices of white bread 
  • 2 cloves of garlic 
  • 3 tablespoons parsley 
  • Salt to taste

Prep Time: 10 mins.
Tags: Bread, Breadcrumb crust, Parsley, Garlic, Basic



Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.

No comments:

Printfriendly