Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Souffles / Gruyer Cheese Souffle & Chocolate Souffle


 This week love is in the air, so I bring you two recipes to fall in love, ideal for a romantic candlelight dinner, the first one is a Gruyere Cheese Souffle, this scrumptious (literally) soft , light, fluffy, full of flavour and perfect with an arugula salad and a glass of white wine, the other is also a souffle recipe but this time to a sweet version .... a Chocolate Souffle, accompanied by fresh raspberries and if you're a glutton or greedy like me, go with it, with a vanilla ice cream quenelle, which makes it more sinful and irresistible.



 Yes, I'm already seeing your little face "But Souffles are very complicated to do" no, no, no Mr or Ms, it's not hard at all, today you will learn that nothing is difficult in the kitchen, it just requires patience, in the videos I explain step by step how to make your souffles stay perfect and you can impress with your cooking skills that special person, with whom you will spend the St. Valentin's day, either your partner, your children, your parents or yourself (of course yes ... you can impress yourself cooking something delicious just for you).

Gruyere Cheese Souffle 
An ideal dish to fall in love, is light, fluffy and goes perfect with a glass of white wine.

Ingredientes






  • 3 egg whites until stiff 
  • 2 egg yolks 
  • 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter + a little more to cover the molds 
  • 1/4 cup of flour 
  • 1/2 cup of milk 
  • Salt and pepper to taste 
  • 1 cup of Gruyere cheese 
  • 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese + a little more to cover the molds 
  • 1/4 cup of cooked bacon 
  • 2 tablespoons of chives



  • Yield: 2 servings 
    Preparation time: 20-30 min 
    Tags: Souffle, Gruyere, Parmesan, Dinner, San Valentin, Bacon


     Moving on to the dessert, my absolute weakness... chocolate, can you tell me, what would Valentine's Day be without chocolate into the equation?... nooooo. I'm not very romantic, younger I was very cheesy, I can't deny it, but not now, as I like to do something special, simple without much fanfare, so I think this chocolate souffle is perfect because you can sit and share it with your partner and if you placed the ice cream, ahhhhh, the ice cream is a sin haha, well if you can share it, because it is very rich and I can't guarantee anything, I particularly don't share anything with chocolate, but the recipe makes 4 servings so there will enough to share.


    Chocolate Souffle 

    With a bitter chocolate, accompanied by the natural acidity of the raspberries, you will love this souffle, will you fall into the temptation of adding ice cream? 

    Ingredients 
    • 3 egg whites until stiff 
    • 2 egg yolks 
    • 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter + a little more to cover the molds 
    • 1/4 cup of flour 
    • 3/4 cup of milk 
    • 15 grams of sugar + a little more to cover the molds 
    • 100 grams of dark chocolate 
    • 1/4 cup of espresso coffee 
    • 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract 
    • Fresh Raspberries 
    • Vanilla Ice Cream

    Yield: 4 Servings 
    Tags: Souffle, Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Raspberries,  Valentine's day, Love, Le Creuset


     If you want more recipes  to inspiration for Valentine's Day,  I invite to you to see this number of Vanille Magazine.




     The Le Creuset Cookware which I use for these recipes are Cassis Ramekins, Cassis Cocote, spatula, pink mix bowl, White Ramekin Special Edition star shaped, White Mini Cocotes,  if you loved these products as much as me you can go to the Le Creuset Mexico website and view prices and were  to buy them.

     I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

    No comments:

    Printfriendly