Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sweet Potato Smoothie / Welcome 2014!


 Happy new year! After a night of celebration, how about drinking something tasty and sumptuous that makes you feel better and fill you with energy, this smoothie has it all, It's like eating a piece of pie in a glass, is extremely tasty and the spices give it that special touch so characteristic of this time of the year.

How was you last day of the year? You were with your family? I hope you had the best of times and you had a great dinner. May this 2014 be full of joys and blessings to you. did you make a list of goals for this year?, I'm still adding things to mine, even if this 2013 was great, I want 2014 to be even better, the good part is that you'll be there to share with me the triumphs and falls, I want to give you thanks once more for being part of my life and always be there, I send you a great big hug on this new year.


Sweet Potato Smoothie 

Delicious sweet potato smoothie with a hint of spice, it's like eating a pie in a glass.


Ingredients

  • 1 baked sweet potato (no skin)
  • 250 ml of almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
  • 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
  • 1/4 tsp of cloves species
  • 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
  • Ice
Yield: 2 glases
Prep Time: 10 min

Tags: Smoothie, sweet potato, almond milk, cinnamon, ginger, cloves spice, nutmeg.

 I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly