Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hot Chocolate



Nothing like a cup of hot chocolate and some delicious cookies to await the arrival of Santa Claus (Papa Noel, baby Jesus, your husband, your parents, yourself, :P) No matter where the gifts come from, what matters is the magical time of family sharing together that special time of year where we give thanks for all we have enjoyed together and those beautiful moments that create memories.

So today I bring you this delicious and super simple recipe, which bring me great memories, because it is a recipe from my grandmother Guadalupe, that alone already makes me smile, it doesn't have tons of whipped cream or a lot of weird things, only 4 ingredients that will brighten your heart and will make you warm.





As I have been very blessed this year and fortunately almost nothing went wrong, my wishlist for this Christmas is short (besides I gave myself a few things in advance) and I want to share with yousome of the things I would love to get for Christmas, so, what did you asked santa? health? love? happiness? Be optimistic and see how you get everything you want, remember that the stars won't shine if there is no darkness...



So if you wonder why my book is in my desires, is because it was one of the things that I wanted to do, I think it is also an excellent gift for all the people I love (like you) Sign into http://www.blurb.com/b/4835918-christmas-chokolat-pimienta and buy yours or send it to someone you love, if you like buy the PDF version or buy it through Paypal or bank transfer in Mexican pesos, write to chokolat. pimienta@gmail.com.

Grandma's Hot Chocolate 

4 ingredients that will make this cup chocolate an ideal drink to brighten your heart.


Ingredients


  • 1 stick of  Savoy chocolate 
  • 500 ml of whole milk
  • 1/2 stick of cinnamon
  • 1 vanilla bean

 If you want to add an even more special touch, add a grain of black pepper. This chocolate does not need sugar because it is already sweetened, if your chocolate is not sweetened, add sugar to taste.

Yield: 4 cups
Tags: Chocolate, Drink, Hot Chocolate, Christmas


 I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you give and receive the best gifts, I send you a kiss and a big hug.


 I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly