Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Chocolate & Candy Cane Bundt Cake




 Today I bring a Christmas special, a delicious bundt chocolate cake with mints. You know I love this combination, so I experimented a bit carrying the flavors of my favorite cookies to a cake. This soft chocolate bundt cake with a slight taste of mint is something out of the ordinary, with a touch of mint tea that gives it a unique taste and a different note, together with a sumptuous ganache covered with chocolate and bits of candy (candy cane) that give it texture and create a burst of flavor when they reach your mouth.

 Find more holiday recipes in my book Christmas Chokolat & Pimienta, enjoy cooking and family this holiday season, take advantage of the 20% discount and give the book to your friends and family! share fond memories and recipes.



Chocolate & Candy Cane Bundt Cake

Vanessa Hernandez
Chocolate cake infused with mint tea, topped with chocolate ganache and candy canes.

Ingredients
    • 1 1/2 cup of flour
    • 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
    • 3/4 cup of sugar
    • 1 pinch of salt
    • 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
    • 4 eggs
    • 1 cup of milk infused with mint tea
    • 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint
    • 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
    • Chocolate Ganache
    • Candy canes

                        Yild: 12 portions
                        Prep time: 00:10
                        Cook time: 00:35
                        Tags: Chocolate, menta, pastel, candy cane, bundt cake

                         I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

                        No comments:

                        Printfriendly