Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Buttered Potatoes with parsley


 The perfect side dish for any meal, well ... anything but pasta haha. I love the potatoes ... they're good with everything, if you make a roast beef or a simple grilled chicken and garnish it with these delicious potatoes full of butter, there is nothing better, they are awesome, they are so simple but so, so good.


  You can do these rich potatoes for your Christmas or New Year's Eve dinner, you can serve them as an accompaniment to any of the recipes that I suggest in my eBook Christmas Chokolat Pimienta (Beef Wellington, Roasted Chicken with thyme or Pork Loin) for these special occasions.


Buttered Potatoes with Parsley

Vanessa Hernandez
Soft and golden potatoes full of butter and fresh parsley.

Ingredients

  • 4 Potatoes
  • 1 lt of water
  • 4 tablespoons of salted butter
  • 1 tablespoon of sea salt
  • 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
Serve: 4 portions
Prep Time: 00:10 min
Cooking Time: 00:25 min
Tags: Potatoes, Butter, Parsley




 I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly