Thursday, November 21, 2013

Curry & Coriander Flat Bread


  I am very happy this week because my first cookbook is on sale , Navidades Chokolat Pimienta, it is a small cookbook with 20 delicious recipes, with this book I want to be part of your Christmas, I want to inspire you to create delicious dishes that you can share with your family and friends, to evoke memories and create new magical moments, with a small selection of savory dishes like meat pies, a classic Venezuelan ham bread ..... and delicious desserts ranging from gingerbread cookies, bundt cakes, to chocolate nougat. Enter now the store and buy your digital copy, formated for Ipad, Iphone, or to see on your computer.

  Now,  let's start with the recipe haha, speaking of bread, I think I love it in any way, I love fresh bread, it is a religious experience haha, at least it is for me. A few days ago, by a miracle of nature, climate changed and it was a little chilly outside, so I used the opportunity to prepare a curry (here I leave a recipe if you want to make one for you too) and I eat my curry with flat bread, so I decided to put a spin on my usual recipe and create this, it's a little more seasoned and fluffy than usual.

Curry y Coriander Flat Bread

Vanessa Hernandez
The flat bread is great to eat with curry or alone, it is a very simple bread to make and it's delicious, you can give it any flavor combinations you can think of, if you don't like curry, you can try it with cheese and grapes.

Ingredients


  • 350 grs of flour
  • 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
  • 1 pinch of salt
  • 1/2 cup of water approximately
  • 1 tablespoon of madras curry
  • 40 grs of melted butter
  • 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Yield: 10 portions
Prep Time: 00:35
Cook time: 00:05
Tags: Bread, Pan Bread, Indian Bread, Curry, Coriander










 I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly