Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Cupcakes


 Halloween, It´s already here, and to have a little fun among witches and ghosts, I bring you this fun recipe, some frightful and delicious chocolate cupcakes with the easiest and super tasty buttercream you´ve ever tasted and one of the cutest fondant ghost.

 Even though costumes are not my thing, at least not on purpose hahaha, Halloween is a fun time of the year, the autumn days allow themselves to hear this stories of living dead, witches, ghost and vampires, I’m very coward, and that’s why the only vampires I like shine with the sunlight, eat animals and not humans haha, I´m very frightful, but i love the detail of sharing and giving sweets, so today as every Thursday, let me teach you how to make this tasty and easy recipe, the double chocolate cupcakes. 


 If you can´t find the buttermilk, you can replace it with the same amount of yogurt, or even better, by the same amount of whole milk, the squeeze a lemon into the milk, this will cut the milk, and you will get homemade buttermilk, this tip was given to me by a fan of the blog, and I thank her a million times :)



 You can leave the chocolate and butter, the time you want on the fridge (1, 2, 3 or 12 hours), just remember to mix it well with the stand mixer, you'll be amazed how fast it´s made, and how tasty it is, I don´t like it too sweet, so I make it with bitter or semi-bitter chocolate, if you want it smoother, use milk chocolate or add a few spoons of powder sugar.


 I hope you like this recipe, and that you share it with your friends and family, I´ll spend Halloween cuddling my husband, looking out for ghost and vampires haunting us and what are you going to be doing?

Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram and my Youtube channel, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram . Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly