Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cheesecake of Tofu & Walnuts


I know that when we talk about tofu most people don't associate it with something delicious, but today I'm going to change that precedent, this cheesecake is so delicious and sumptuous as one made from the conventional way, it's so full of flavor, if they don`t tell you it has tofu, you will never notice, crusted with crunchy walnuts and almonds, a creamy filling with floral tone and the acidity of the red fruit, makes this dessert one of my best creations.

Tofu is a food full in vegetable protein, neutral taste, it goes everything, I compare it with rice, with the rice, you put salt on it, and it becomes salty, if you do it with milk and sugar, you get "Arroz con Leche", tofu will have the flavor you want it to have. There are several types of tofu, I chose the extra firm, because It can give strength to cheesecake, and we're not going to bake it. Here I leave the ingredients and in the video you will see the process of how to make it.



Cheesecake of Tofu & Walnuts


Vanessa Hernandez
A fantastic raw cheesecake with tofu and nuts.


Ingredients


  • 150 grs of extra firm tofu

  • 190 grs of cream cheese

  • 150 grs of unsweetened greek yogurt

  • 7 grs of gelatin

  • 5 tablespoons of hot water

  • 150 grs of walnuts and almonds

  • 1/4 cup of honey

  • 1/4 cup of coconut oil

  • 300 grs of strawberries and raspberries



  • Yield: 8 portions
    Prep Time: 01:30
    Cook time: 00:20
    Tags: Cheesecake, Tofu, strawberries, raspberries, walnuts, honey,  cococnut oil, almonds

    I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

    No comments:

    Printfriendly