Saturday, August 17, 2013

Omellete´s


I´ve been cooking like a crazy every day, All the recipes I´ve been holding and I cooking isn´t a problem for me, but I´m having a hard time adapting to my new kitchen, If it was small before, now it´s narrower and I have to flip around just to be able to move well in it, but I hope with time, I´ll get used to it, nest time we move, first thing on the checklist is a big kitchen hahaha, I believe this is the dream of everyone that loves cooking.

Today I bring you 3 recipes in one, 3 simple spinach, asparagus and Baby Portobello mushrooms omeletes, they are super easy to make and delicious, made on my Le Creuset Pooche egg Skillet, they are cooked by steam, making them very healthy, as you will see further in the recipe I added a little bit of butter to give more flavor, but if you wish, just don´t add it and it will lower the callories of your omeletes.


Omelette´s

3 or 4 eggs
spinach
asparagus
Baby Portobello Mushrooms
Salt and pepper
2 teaspoons butter
4 tablespoons parmesan cheese


To make these delicious mini Omelette's, fill the Le Creuset poached egg skillet in half, place it on the stove over low heat and leave it until the water starts to boil.

While the water heats, cut the vegetables and reserve. Place the eggs in a bowl and season them with salt and pepper to taste, stir until blended.

Place another skillet over medium heat and add the Parmesan cheese, let it melt and toast until golden brown, when it is golden brown on both sides remove the cookie form the skillet and let it cool.

Add a little butter (optional) in each container of the Le Creuset poached egg skillet , then place the vegetables, either separately, as in the video or all together, pour over them some eggs and cover, cooking at low heat for 5 minutes or until they are ready. Serve with a little over sauteed vegetables and pair them with the Parmesan cheese biscuit.

Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Visit the Le Creuset Mexico page and check all the wonderful offers they have for you.

No comments:

Printfriendly